SpringML is seeking top Account Directors who are passionate about building a great company and are motivated to move their career forward in B2B software sales. Our applications serve customers in industries like Health and Life Sciences, Technology, and Media. Our rapid growth is driven by our high-caliber sales team that will more than double this year.
As an Enterprise Account Director, your primary role will be to secure and manage long-term, profitable partner relationships that accelerate revenue growth. You will be focused on selling SpringML’s cutting edge analytics applications and associated solutions. This is an opportunity to sell great product and financially succeed. In this role, you will add to our customer roster, shape product priorities, collaborate with marketing, interact daily with executive leadership, and help build a great company.
An Account Director at SpringML must be and entrepreneurial self-starter with the passion and skills to build the relationships needed to drive sales and grow the adoption of SpringML’s solutions.
- Target and close new business in both existing and new customers
- Creating a large pipeline through relationship building efforts, prospecting, and collaboration with partner sales executives
- Forecast and deliver on sales objectives
- Build and manage relationships with all levels of the partner organization, including marketing, sales, engineering and support
- Grow our presence and brand with the partner through successful sales and deployment efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of selling and account management experience in a cloud application environment
Experience in planning and executing multiple concurrent sales cycles across C-levels and SVP/VP levels
- Proven track record to manage account relationships across large and complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to close and manage a growing book of business across a technically complex solutions set
- High energy and positive attitude with a customer focused mindset
- Capability to work across the company – partnering with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
Data Analyst’s play a critical role in our client engagements. They work with other team members to design and implement solutions for our customer’s business problems, typically across multiple functions of a customer’s organization.
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement customer solutions.
- Data analysis – skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
- Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas – functional and technical – and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in business analytics, data science, or consulting in
- Programming skills – experience and expertise in a minimum of one of thefollowing areas: SQL, Java, SAS, R, Python. Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
Business Intelligence and Analytics is a core service that we offer to our customers. As an analytics expert, your primary responsibilities would be to design and implement solutions based on Salesforce Analytics and use technologies such as R, Python to implement predictive use cases. This position is a mix of implementation and data science, and a great fit for someone looking to not only work with data, but build intelligent analytics systems.
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence tools like OBIEE, Business Objects, Tableau.
- Strong understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of various machine learning techniques: classification, regression, clustering, etc.
- Strong consulting and solution design skills and passion to work on data.
- Proficiency in SQL.
DATA VISUALIZATION ARCHITECT
The Data Visualization Architect plays a critical role in project implementations, serving as a UX advisor on data visualization, dashboard design and will be a hands-on designer that creates useful and appealing dashboards.
A information design expert for prospect and customer projects implementations.
Serve as an evangelist in data visualization techniques, analytics dashboard design, Infographic displays and information delivery best practices.
Contribute to guidelines and user interface (UX) standards for interface design, visualization techniques, rich charting and analytic dashboards.
Design and build wireframes based on user requirements.
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more BI solutions, filling positions of increasing responsibility.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large data sets, identifying trends and building visualizations.
- Experience in designing enterprise-wide information visualization dashboards, charts and reports with engaging UX displays on desktop and mobile technologies.
- Experience in data displays for diverse information types e.g. historic trends, affinity trends, predictive trends and location analytics.
- Knowledge of information governance and hierarchical data visualization dashboard/ scorecard designs.
- Expert understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices.
As a Project Manager, your primary responsibilities would include the design and management of customer projects focused on the implementation of analytical and product solutions. This position integrates multiple disciplines, including customer management, consulting, people development, and business analytics.
- Lead customer and springML teams in the definition, design and implementation of analytics solutions that solve customer business problems.
- Manage customer projects and teams implementing solutions based on
Salesforce analytical platform and springML products.
- Be the lead customer contact – interfacing at all levels of the customer organization – to create delighted customers and reference accounts for springML.
- Grow springML’s expertise and position as a leader in the implementation of Salesforce-based analytical solutions through the development of team members.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, mathematics or other relevant
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience in business analytics, consulting or similar fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in current SaaS and Business Intelligence tools such as Salesforce, Business Objects, or Tableau.
- Customer management skills – demonstrated ability to interface with and manage multiple levels of a customer’s organization.