The State of Utah Department of Human Resource Management (DHRM) partners with state agency leaders to create excellent human capital strategies, and attract and utilize human resources to effectively meet mission requirements with ever-increasing efficiency and the highest degree of integrity. DHRM serves over 22,000 state employees.
DHRM has an aging data warehouse that doesn’t include all of the data sources they need to be able to achieve quicker and more accurate insights and decisions from their data. They are also looking to modernize their IT footprint by leveraging managed services in the cloud to be able to reduce time spent on maintenance and support.
Google Cloud Implementation
SpringML was hired to build a comprehensive plan to design and build a modernized human resources analytics platform on Google Cloud. The result was a technical design document detailing:
- Support setup of core foundational architecture
- Strategy for IAM, networking, monitoring, billing, and security
- Best practices for data pipeline implementations
- Evaluation of representative pipelines and architectural strategy for new environment
- Implementation roadmap for deployment of new analytics platform on GCP
October 18, 2021
October 13, 2021
October 12, 2021