Digital Immunization Credentials
A safe and secure solution to enable businesses to re-open to the public and the community
How it Works
Who benefits from this
Bring communities back together using verified immunization credentials.
Transit & Transportation
Used to verify immunization or testing status prior to travel or upon arrival.
Media & Entertainment
Verify credentials upon purchasing tickets or booking reservations to enable swift entry.
Small Businesses & Large Enterprises
Easily enable entry for employees, clients and visitors for businesses of all sizes.
Demonstrate student and faculty credentials, as well as for parents or other visitors.
Healthcare & Fitness Centers
Members can register credentials at time of sign up for continued access to a facility.
How it Works
User enrolls and provides proof of immunization
Immunization credentials are verified and created, generating a unique QR code for the user
User checks QR code and enables use for various purposes
QR code is scanned upon entry to validate credentials
Digital Immunization Credentials Demo
- FedRAMP, HIPAA and SOC 2 Compliant
- Zero Knowledge Proofs- no use of transactional database that store users raw PII / PHI, credentials are stored as cached credential or validation
- Discloses only the minimum amount of information to a verifier
- Data holders can control data to share for each use case
- Available on both web and mobile devices
- Easy to configure and maintain
- Multi language support
- Print capabilities
- Ability to add them to digital wallets (e.g. Apple Wallet)
- Proof of vaccination
- Proof of negative COVID- 19 test results
- Antibody test results
- Self attested using Doc AI
- State registry/ provider/ lab generated
- Connectivity to multiple verification registries
- Ability to address basic questions for the holder as well as the verifier
- Built on Google Cloud Platform that allows flexibility and scale
- No Licensing Costs
- Unlimited number of Users and Verifiers
- Open, interoperable SMART Health Cards specification
- Based on W3C Verifiable Credential and HL7 FHIR standards
- Mobility Heat Maps – to track trends in mobility based on data captured
- What-if scenario modeling to extrapolate trends to economic recovery
- Compliance triggers to help businesses take the math out of changing compliance and rules
This solution can be rapidly deployed in just 4-5 weeks with incremental feature additions.