Intelligent Vaccine Impact Platform on Google Cloud for Tribal Nations
- Feb 09 2021
1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
- Online Webinar
Vaccine distribution and allocation via your Tribal Nation and community is a critical step toward containing the COVID-19 virus, but one that is fraught with scale and operational challenges.
Google Cloud, SpringML, and Carahsoft invite you to join a webinar to understand how a data driven approach can help drive successful and efficient vaccine distribution and allocation in our quest to get back to a sense of normalcy. You’ll also learn about the end-to-end vaccine management platform we’ve created to streamline the entire process, from provider enrollment through post-vaccine tracking and analytics.
During this webinar, we’ll be addressing critical topics including:
- How to implement scheduling systems and processes to assist with matching vaccine doses with eligible groups of people
- How to use data to assess hotspots, perform equitable distribution of vaccine, and manage vaccine burndown and wastage
- Way to use Machine Learning based forecasting to plan for the availability of essential assets
- Dashboards that depict the impact of vaccination on COVID-19 cases and hospitalization rates
- How data can help you proactively uncover supply chain management issues and discover actionable insights to resolve them