Intelligent Vaccine Impact Platform
- Jan 28 2021
2:00 - 3:00 pm EST
- Online Webinar
Vaccine distribution and allocation via the State’s Department of Health is a critical step toward containing the COVID-19 virus, but one that is fraught with scale and operational challenges. Join SpringML for an hour’s webinar on Thursday, January 28 at 2pm ET to understand how a data-driven approach can help manage a successful and efficient vaccine distribution and allocation in our quest to get back to a sense of normalcy. You’ll also learn about the end-to-end vaccine management platform we’ve created to streamline the entire process, from provider enrollment through post-vaccine tracking and analytics.
We’ll cover these critical topics:
- How to use data to assess hotspots, perform equitable distribution of vaccine, and manage vaccine burndown and wastage
- Ways to use Machine Learning based forecasting to plan for the availability of essential assets
- Dashboards that depict the impact of vaccination on COVID-19 cases and hospitalization rates
- How data can help you proactively uncover supply chain management issues and discover actionable insights to resolve them
- How to implement scheduling systems and processes to assist with matching vaccine doses with eligible groups of people
Plus, get access to industry experts from Google Cloud who will be available to answer your questions following the webinar. Register now to secure your seat at this free and informative event.
Fill up the below form to watch the Webinar video
Strategic Business Executive
Director, Google Cloud Services
Healthcare & Lifesciences Solutions